Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Dealing with Technical & Process Escalations from LOB Agents and ensuring they are investigated and researched to completion for the customer
- Conducting Website review and management
- Updating and administering Knowledge Base information, including GSPN and other knowledge information sources
- Collating and administering Frequently Asked Questions, Technical & Process Tips and Top 10 call drivers
- Conducting CRM System analysis and providing report and recommendations
- Making customers calls when needed (aprox. 25% from work time/day)
3. Key Deliverables and Performance Metrics
- Manage Escalation and Research workload in order to meet client agreed turnaround times
- Ensure timely Weekly Reporting to all key account stakeholders (LOB Specific)
- Ensure timely monthly reporting to all key account stakeholders (LOB Specific)
- Provide Top Ten and FAQ information weekly
- Provide Timely update to knowledge base(s)
- Work with key stakeholders to increase Execution & Completion rates across the account
- Work with key stakeholders to decrease Abnormal Ratio across the account
4. DECISION MAKING
- Research, advise and propose solutions for telephone callers
- Use own initiative to decide if a problem / query should be escalated
- Promote a positive image of the organisation by telephone.
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and client representatives
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders across the account
- SUPPORT BY MANAGEMENT
- Minimum supervision is required but is readily available.
- On a daily basis calls are monitored to provide information relating to the individuals performance.
7. EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Experience, knowledge and skills required are:
- At least 6 months with Sykes holding the same position.
- No written warning in the last 6 months.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Previous experience of working in a HP Technical Line of Business is preferred
- Must demonstrate strong Troubleshooting capabilities.
- Must demonstrate strong capabilities to detect cases that must be escalated.
- Must be able to work under pressure and have a flexible approach.
- Educated to higher level.