RESPONSIBILITIES AND END RESULTS
- Through call monitoring, feedback, training and assessment, the post holder is responsible for identification, analysis, reporting and eventual resolution of possible customer service and technical knowledge issues.
- The post holder is required to liase with staff at all levels in the organisation, remaining objective, constructive and empathetic at all times.
Key Result Areas:
- To provide call monitoring solutions for Huawei
- To manage and schedule personal time in an effort to meet and exceed agreed service levels within the constraints of the training structure/schedule
- To ensure full utilisation of alignment.
- To provide structured proactive feedback to the other members of the PKI department on a weekly and adhoc basis.
- To provide technical specialised input into site quality, training and operational functions.
- To contribute positively towards both employee and client satisfaction.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- An aptitude for the delivery of training.
- Ability to cope with rapid change effectively.
- Language skills
- A high level of literacy and numerical skills.
- Educated to HNC level or equivalent.