- Fluent proficiency & comprehension in German & have a good understanding of English;
- Higher education;
- Experience in customer service oriented industry;
- Hotel / Travel-industry experience is preferred, but not mandatory;
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and various call centre support tools.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / BENEFITS:
- Responding to inventory management inquiries;
- Contacting lodging partners to resolve issues (questions, changes, etc.);
- Proactively call lodging partners to resolve any anticipated future issues;
- Contacting guest based on requests received for lodging partners, i.e. arrival time, transfers etc;
- Providing supplier self-service support and maintenance;
- Maintaining strong vendor relations with a positive attitude and outgoing nature;
- Adhering to defined procedures, standards and performance expectations.
IN EXCHANGE, WE WILL OFFER:
- Professional development through training programs -> modern technologies and customer management;
- Exposure to a multicultural and multilingual environment;
- Coaching opportunities;
- Real possibilities of career development;
- Attractive salary package and medical benefits;
- A modern, dynamic and friendly working environment.