• Proficient in Slovenian
• Previous experience of or aptitude for Customer Service.
• Good organizational skills.
• A working knowledge of MS Word / Excel
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations.
• Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure in order to achieve deadlines.
• Ability to adapt to a continuously changing environment and procedures.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / BENEFITS:
• To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
• To develop and maintain a full technical knowledge of client products and services.
• To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
• To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
• Logging of all calls accurately and in line with procedure.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
• To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options / solutions
SYKES is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions/customer engagement solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena.
SYKES provides an array of sophisticated customer contact management solutions to Fortune 1000 companies around the world, primarily in the communications, financial services, healthcare, technology and transportation and leisure industries.
SYKES specializes in providing flexible, high quality customer support outsourcing solutions with an emphasis on inbound technical support and customer service. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, with customer contact management centers throughout the world, SYKES provides its services through multiple communication channels encompassing phone, e-mail, web, chat and social media.
Utilizing its integrated onshore/offshore global delivery model, along with virtual at-home agents, SYKES serves its clients through two geographic operating segments: the Americas (United States, Canada, Latin America, India and the Asia Pacific region) and EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
SYKES also provides various enterprise support services in the Americas and fulfillment services in EMEA, which include multi-lingual sales order processing, payment processing, inventory control, product delivery and product returns handling.
Sykes Romania has offices in Cluj Napoca, Sibiu and Oradea.
For additional information please visit www.sykes.com