EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Proficiency in English is mandatory. Strong French skills would be a plus.
- Previous experience in training delivery
- Experience gained in technical support or has high knowledge of technical products
Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the candidate’s ability to remain composed in any situations
- Strong computer knowledge, advanced level skills with Word/Excel or other office programs.
- Accurate and precise.
- Patient, customer-focused, courteous, helpful and has an empathic approach
- Good social personality who everybody feels easy to contact and is trusted by colleagues.
- Carries maximum commitment to the company.
- Capable of arranging the completion of his/her responsibilities at the optimum while respecting tight deadlines.
- Makes decisions concerning the daily flow of training courses. Regarding the long term training plan, always consults with the Supervisor or AM if change is necessary.
- Experience in people management: motivation and development.
- Arranges training courses and develops training plans for agents; ensures that the agents hold at a maximum level their professional skill and information required for their work.
- Prepares and continuously updates training material
- Delivers training courses to new hires and existing staff, prepares tests to measure the staff’s knowledge, prepares action plan to cover gaps
- Monitors the up-to-date nature of training materials ensures that all conditions required for the training courses are in place while closely cooperating with the Supervisors and the Account Manager
- By maintaining accurate records, monitors the execution of training courses and is prepared to inform his/her managers on the efficiency of the work by submitting reports whenever requested.
- Conducts regular training needs analysis in order to maintain high quality of service.
- Liaises with the originating company’s training managers, monitors and coordinates the Client’s needs with Sykes management and Sykes trainers.
- Monitors feedback forms from staff, prepares action plan if necessary.
Join Sykes team professionals and we will offer you: