In an age of faster technology and expanding communication channels, customers are becoming more and more digitally connected, yet even more distanced from the brands they choose to support. SYKES supports the full customer lifecycle with its offerings, and strives to help people one caring interaction at a time, truly creating trust between brands and their customer base.
Elevator Pitch Description
As a Company of People Serving People our People Management functions are at the core of our day to day operations. The Head of HR Romania will oversee all people-related functions, creating a coordinated and collaborative environment that fosters a “best in class” employee journey for the ever growing 1500+ multicultural community working in Cluj-Napoca, Sibiu, Oradea, Brasov and from home. Reporting directly into the Country Director, you will manage the following areas: Talent Acquisition, HR Compliance, Processes & Procedures and Engagement & Retention.
- Develop and implement key people strategies and plans to meet the overall operational and business objectives
- Map a compelling Employee Value Proposition and Employee Journey for current and potential staff and build solid internal and external communications plans
- Drive innovation throughout talent sourcing and attraction; testing; onboarding, retention, career opportunities and growth
- Be accountable for the budget and the KPIs of the People Management functions
- Understand the market environment in current areas of operation together with future locations and build a medium-term plan for tackling potential challenges, considering the legislative landscape d market changes
- Provide strategic guidance to managers on people practices and organizational issues
Are You Up for the Challenge?
Do you have a proven track record of…
- Five years’ experience in a similar senior management role.
- Leading and supporting the execution of programs and long-term plans in a global environment
- Pro-actively translating business needs into HR solutions
- Using your strong personal and interpersonal competencies to generate action
- Making fact-based decisions and deriving creative solutions for organizational and people challenges
- Building trust and credibility between your department and internal/external clients
- Being able to interact effectively with all levels of the company including executive leadership
- Leading a specialized area which had diverse functional elements
- Experience of managing a team and projects across multiple sites
- Excellent communication and influencing skills at all levels of the business
- Fluent in both speaking and writing Romanian and English
If you have the experience and want to learn more about this exciting opportunity then we’d love to hear from you
Either upload your CV here on our careers portal or via email