JOB: ACCOUNT TRAINER
REPORT TO: QUALITY AND TRAINING LEADER
1. JOB OBJECTIVES
Direct contribution to ensuring the professional, efficient and appropriate standard operation of the customer service unit via preparing and delivering product and process training to new hires as well as to existing staff.
2. RESPONSIBILITIES AND OUTPUT
· Capable of providing up-to date professional information and maintains customer service work (in terms of communication, the profession and working discipline) model for the team.
· Arranges training courses and develops training plans for customer service, ensures that the customer service is conversant with and holds at a maximum level their professional skill and information required for their work.
· Prepares and continuously updates training material
· Delivers training courses to new hires and existing staff, prepares tests to measure the students’ knowledge, prepares action plan to cover gaps
· Monitors the up-to-date nature of training materials ensures that all conditions required for the training courses are in place while closely cooperating with the Team Leaders and the Account Management
· By maintaining accurate records, monitors the execution of training courses and is prepared to inform the his/her managers on the efficiency of the work by submitting reports whenever requested.
· Conducts regular training needs analisys in order to maintain high quality of service.
· Liaises with the originating company’s training managers, monitors and coordinates the Client’s needs with Sykes management and Sykes trainers.
· Monitors feedback forms from students, prepares action plan if necessary
3. PLANNING AND ARRANGEMENTS
· Capable of arranging the completion of his/her responsibilities at the optimum while respecting tight deadlines.
· Makes decisions concerning the daily flow of training courses. Regarding the long term training plan, always consults with QTM and TM if change is necessary
· Reports to Quality and Traning Manager on expiry of deadlines set for individual projects.
· with any customers of the originating company who contact us over the phone or via email.
· with all customer service representatives, to whom he/she delivers product and process training
· with the Sykes monitoring team, especially including staff members in charge of training and information.
· with other colleagues and managers within the company.
7. REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Experience gained in technical support, has high knowledge of IT technical products
· Proven ability to transfer knowledge
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the candidate’s ability to remain composed in any situations
· Strong computer knowledge, advanced level skills with Word/Excel or other office programs.
· Strong skills for organization and creativity
· Analytical skills, proactiveness and attention to detail
· Accurate and precise.
· Patient, customer-focused, courteous, helpful and empathic approach
· Good social personality who everybody feels easy to contact and is trusted by colleagues.
· Carries maximum commitment to the company.
· Experience in people management: motivation and development.